To enhance the lives of patients by developing innovative inhaled therapies that address unmet needs in the treatment of rare respiratory diseases.
Be the leader in bringing inhaled innovation to rare lung diseases.
Working for Avalyn
At Avalyn, we are driven by a passion for helping patients. We are a spunky, entrepreneurial start-up focusing on rare lung diseases. Our employees want to make a difference in our patient’s lives; some have direct ties to people living with severe lung diseases.
At Avalyn, we are building a culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and professional development. Our workplace encourages supportive feedback to fosters creative thinking and freedom of expression, resulting in an empowering atmosphere where people enjoy coming to work.
If you are also driven by a passion for helping patients, embrace our mission, and are inspired to join our quest, we are interested in hearing from you.
Note to recruitment agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes.
OUTSTANDING TOTAL REWARDS PACKAGE:
- Competitive salaries and all-employee bonus program
- Long-term incentives for all employees, including a stock options plan
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes coverage for domestic partners
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Commitment to work/life integration that includes a wellness program and generous vacation, personal, and volunteering time off
- Parking/transit reimbursement
- Professional growth
- Fun and collaborative culture
Avalyn is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, color, religion, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Here at Avalyn, diversity, equity, and inclusion are vital elements of our culture, and we work hard to ensure all voices are welcomed, heard, and respected. We value the diversity of our team, including our c-suite, with women making up more than 50% of our organization.